Wooden Curtain Rod With Shelf Need Interior Design Advice.?

Need Interior Design advice.? - wooden curtain rod with shelf

My family just bought a new house. I am currently designing my new room, but can not decide the color of the wall.

It is a large room with 3 large windows on the wall. My furniture is all black with gold accents. My bed is made of dark wood, 2 bedside tables are black rod iron with gold leaf and glass shelves. My table in the middle of the room is a round glass table with a border of dark brown and gold, the legs are black rod iron and gold have stalls in the middle. I have 2 large mirrors .. she has a black frame with gold leaf carvings and dark brown at the edge (corresponds perfectly to the table) and another mirror is washed an "" all the gold Frame.and my study is wood, color black. There is a deep ebony floor foundation, which I love, aFor the first time I have a bronze crystal chandelier.

I have white windows and trim. I intend to blank the windows, and just hanging white curtains (always kept open) with a black scarf to go up.

I want the room to have a feeling very relaxed elegance. Think chic and minimalist.

I deffinetly want to remain in neutral colors, committed, but a white room does not smell good to me .. I look white. I do not want a color too hot. I do not know that I would like some advice! it

1 comments:

Dennis said...

We tested http://www.tilesporcelain.co.uk/ ......

Post a Comment